Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tis' the Season!

To be jolly...
What a whirl wind life can be.  So much happens, so fast!  Our sun turned 2 years old in September, this is him enjoying a day out with the boys playing in the snow...
Our 2 year Old, Aidan, "going down the hill!"
 we found out we are expecting baby #3 in October...
Baby #3 on the way!
Baby girl enjoying her first visit to the Pumpkin patch...
1st Pumpkin Patch Visit

Family day at the P patch - they loved it
  and our baby girl just turned 1 year old last we...
Our baby girl, who is now 1 year old!
2010 Family Christmas pics - oh the joys...
This is us :o)

More formal us - Merry Christmas 2010!

Cutting the Christmas trees

Helping daddy
Me and the Baby Girl

These are just a few of our "favorite things" that have happened in our life lately.  Oh and we finally had a little get away, just Dustin and I a couple weeks ago - Pismo Beach, CA is lovely this time of year :o)

Its times like these where I can't help but think of the movie, It's a Wonderful Life - I have a wonderful life and I am so incredibly grateful for everyone in my life - I am a VERY rich woman!  I have so many wonderful treasures in my life I don't deserve, but I am thankful.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment