Friday, March 26, 2010

Spending It All



Where to begin...

Well, I have to say that I was pretty hesitant at first to set up a blog, for thoughts like: "what do I have to say that anyone would want to read? What if they don't like what I write about?" I am a very honest person, at least I try to be, and the thought of blogging for the "whole world" to see is very vulnerable to me. This was my inner conversation, along with thoughts like: "I don't think I have time for another thing, this all seems overwhelming to me." But, now that its done, I'm actually excited!



I decided to do a blog after being encouraged by some friends of mine (Jonan & Ash, you know who you are ;o)) I don't consider myself to be anything great, least of all a writter. But, I do have a great desire to share my life with others and if in doing that I can be an encouragement to someone than I will be very pleased.

Why, this name? I would have to say that this is the motto I try to live my life after. I want to spend everything I have in every moment I have - my life, my love, my energy! I long to live completely sold out with out fear or inhibition and to see others do the same!


A life verse of mine is Philippians 3:12-14

"12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

So, here's to the beginning of Spending It All.

3 comments:

  1. May I be the first to comment on your first blog post and say, "Welcome to the blogosphere." :) Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! So glad u have a blog now! You should follow my blog...
    Wordscreate. Blogspot. Com
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are awesome! glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete